Sunday 9 June 2013

La Casa Gelato♥

For foods art field trip, we went to "La Casa Gelato"

There were hundreds of flavours that you could choose from :)
 
You have to buy a token first in order to order gelato~!
Green token for one scoop, pink for 2, purple for 3 and etc..
 
And you can choose between cup or home-made waffle cones :)



I had a hard time choosing the flavours... and
my final choice was Strawberry Champagne and Death by Mango :)

It was really really good :D
I was very satisfied :)

There were about 10 stations like this
 
This really surprised me... a kimchi flavoured gelato..?
Even if I'm a Korean.. uhh... sorry.. eww..that is NOT FOR ME!!!
(I dared my friend to try it.. and he said it tastes like instant noodle flavour,,, gahh)


And another shocking flavour was... Wasabi...
EWWWW!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment